Getting panic attack, feels twitchy, dizzy, pain in temple and back, pulsating feeling in ear. What to do?

Hi I keep feeling that I m going to collapse I suffered 2 bad panic attack since I feel very nervy and twitchy now I keep getting pains in my temple and back of left eye with of dizzy spell and now suffering relay bad tinutis I feel pulsing I my ear when I lay on my side and since the panic attack chest pains change in pulse rate fast to slow struggle with catching breath all started after experience these dizzy feeling I thinking I was about to pass out these went on for around 6 weeks prior to first panic attack please help as I can t get any sence from my gp
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012