Getting pain from belly button to spine. Feels nausea, heart burn, shortness of breath. History of SVT. Any cure?

I have a sharp aching pain from my bellybutton to my spine it waves around, only on my left side. Accompanied by nausea , heart burn , shortness of breath, wheezing , and sometimes it feels like I got hit with a baseball and got a knot and someone pushes on it, I m a 15 year old girl with history of SVT. Please help? I don t like this feeling. It got to the point where I started crying from the pain today.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012