Getting nausea while on microgynon 30

hi I am on microgynon 30 and at the end of my first pack. My doctor has advised I take this medication without breaks for 3 months due to heavy periods. The last few days I have had a cold and have not eaten much. I feel very nauseated, dizzy and my stools are yellowish when I wipe. Is this likely to be due to the cold virus or could the medicine be playing a part? Should I ask my Doctor to change my prescription?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
Hormonal medicine do give nauseating feeling but the problem you got might be due to viral infection you are having.
No need of changing prescription.
ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Hormonal medicine can give rise to nausea but the problem you got may be due to viral infection you are having.
I think there is no need of prescription.
ok and bye.