Getting light pink bleeding and tingling leg. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

hi i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms for the last 2 weeks. i had some light pink bleedin that lasted 5 daysive done a hpt and it was negative. im now experiencin a tingling feelin every now n agen right at the top off my left leg which i remember gettin wen i woz pregnant wiv my now 4 yr old. can u give me some advi e orhelp as its driving me stir crazy not knowin :-\does this sound like it could b early pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Thanks for query.
What is your LMP?Are you overdue?
You said your pregnancy test is negative,only after knowing your LMP and whether you are overdue or not,your cycles are normal,i am not able to comment whether you are pregnant or not.
Just let me know,then only i will solve your problem.
GOOD LUCK. take care.