Getting itching, burning, smelly discharge and peeling skin in vaginal area. What is causing this?

Hello, I m a 17 year old female and I wanted to know what s going on with my body? I m getting itching, burning, discomfort, smelly discharge , and skin peeling in my vaginal area. Some sites say that it might be a yeast infection , but the symptoms didn t include the skin peeling. Other sites say it may be due to stress or an allergic reaction , but the symptoms didn t include smelly discharge. Help? :(
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012