Getting headache, sore lips, heavy periods, joint pain and yeast infection. Worrisome

I know that one can only know the truth by testing I tested negative early January 2011 together with my partner, since then I ve experienced a ton of things. fluctuating weight, headaches, tiredness, tingling in legs, had sore lip and purple for a time, heavy periods, joint pains, yeast infection . I m now hearing the same complaints from my husband, he had night sweat for 1 night. I also had an ESR reading of 55 a few days after a reading of 40. My partner had another test done a year after with a negative result. I m so scared.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013