Getting dizzy often, sweatiness. What could be the issue?

I have been getting dizzy when standing for occasionaly for more than a year. It has become quite frequent (a few times a day) and more severe lately. I feel fine in the morning and by afternoon it is happening. Seems to occur after sitting and working on the computer for a while. I will feel fine, wil get up and start wwalking. After a bit I get quite dizzy and sometimes have to stabalize myself and wait it out. I also get hot and start to sweat when this happpens.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
it may be due to any type of fearness or may be due to any type of hormonal problems,so you should go for all related hormonal tests for the diagnosis.