Getting dizzy, cold sweats, clammy, heavy headed. What can it be when my vision starts to blur?

hi, ive been getting dizzy, cold sweats, clammy, heavy head, hearing dims, i see bright fluro colours until i can only see black, i cant stand or sit and have to lean on something and it lasts a few seconds. it can happen at any time during any day. blood tests have been done and everything seems fine including blood sugar levels. other doctors keep shrugging me off. I am now wearing glasses as i cant see far away very well, but usually only when i drive. please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012