Getting depressed, over weight. Been using cymbalta from 9 months. Is vybrid good for me?

I have been on Cymbalta for 9 months now 60 mg. I am so depressed again, see dr. tomorrow. On effexor I became this addictive person and never want that to happen again. Cymbalta was awesome in the beginning but i feel immune to it again. I heard about Vybrid and how it works for him. I am already overweight and cymbalta does continue to help with pain but no longer the depression . Would Vybrid be good for me. I need to feel better I am not functioning well with day to day I am not suicidal at all just want to feel better help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013