Getting cold flashes, dizziness, irregular heart beat followed by vomiting 2-3 times in a month. All tests normal. Bacteria found in stomach endoscopy, recovered. Reasons for these symptoms?

I have a problem for a year, iam 30 years old,every month two or three time I get in the night a very cold flashes dizzeness and irregular heart beats then it follows by vomiting then I feel week after half an hour ,that happens only after I go to bed and many times I were in a deep sleep and this problem wake up me . I had thyroid test and diabetes they are fine. I had stomach endoscopy they found bacteria after that I took midsection and I have recovered from it.and i had altrasound to see liver a,pancyras and stone gland ,every thing was normal but the problem of wake up in the night with a very cold flashes and irregular and accelerating heart beats with dizziness and vomiting still found . Now my doctor gave me medication unti vomiting but also it does not work, since I have started it from about a month I have vomited twice. So please advice me what I should do now,what it might be. Thank a lot
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012