Getting brown discharge daily after oral sex. Semen fell on vagina, no intercourse. Pregnant?

my last period was on 2nd nov 2012. i have 40 days cycle. i am getting brown little discharge daily since 7th dec 2012. i had oral sex on 7th dec but the penis did not go inside my vagina . this is my first time. i am still a virgin . i guess some part of sperms just fell on my vagina but the penis did not go inside. i was not worried because i did not have full sexual intercourse. i took the i pill but it was after 72 hours which is of no use i know. but i got some dark brown discharge and it is happening constantly. there is no reddish blood coming out which i always have during my periods. my periods should have come but they are not coming. my breasts are normal and i don t go for urine frequently. but i am really worried if i am pregnant due to that brown discharge. please help me doctor. :(
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear madam i can understand your concern.In my opinion just by touching of sperm its difficult to become pregnant.The reason for brown discharge may be due to some pelvic infection.
my suggestion is to follow safe sex practice.
I suppose I have given the desired response if you have any other query please write back.
Otherwise please accept & rate my answer. I will appreciate your review about my answer.
Best Regards.
Dr Vamsi Krishna
Consultant Diabetologist