Getting bad rashes, Mirena removed. Many new moles coming. Can Mirena cause possible melanoma?

Can the Mirena coil contribute to Melanoma? I had the mirena for 4 years after having the copper coil for 5 years previously. had the mirena removed due to getting really bad rashes and now under the supervision of a dematologist in UK but nothing has changed with my skin and he is at a loss. But i have had over 50 new moles and all the ones I have had previously have gained in size and changed colour. waiting for appt to see specialist about 5 of my moles but wondered if the Mirena could have caused possible melanoma?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013