Get sharp belly pains when pregnant, having it now, pregnancy test negative, have implants. Due to implants?

I ve had 3 babies back to back and everytime I was pregnant I had sharp pains in my belly above my hip bones when I sneezed or got up too quick. My youngest is 5 months old, and I m still getting those pains lately..why? I have the implant in my arm for birth control and I ve taken a few pregnancy test to make sure I m not pregnant and they re all negative, could this birth control give me a false negative?? I m freaking out. Is this normal? I don t want to be pregnant again :( my doc said I shouldn t have any more because my uterous is paper thin, I don t think I am but that pain just reminds me of being pregnant.. Thanks so much, Brooke
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
The implants for family planning can not give false -ve result, The patch is meant to avoid pregnancy,by avoiding ovulation.
Actually pregnancy test can not be false _ve any time. The -ve test means no human chorionic gonadotrophins( which indicate pregnancy) in the sample.-
Some patches are known To produce scanty /no periods, still they do have good effect as family planning device.
Please don't worry. be in touch/get regular check ups by a Gynecologist.
Well, a permanent sterelisation by Tubectomy would be ideal way of family planning for you.