Get sexual thoughts, bad things in mind on memory flashback, recently started acne medicines. Help?

this is pria i am facing problem from last one month .Never Ever felt this kind of problem before. Initially sexual thoughts started to come in my mind that i m doing with that person and all. Old memories came in my mind. all bad things come in mind. Story started to make automatically in mind when ever i see anything. If old memories ,person come in mind so sexual thoughts or linking of that person with other person come in mind . Only bad things come in thoughts i unable to understand what is going on with me. I took medicine of acne for harmone balance i feel these kind of things after that please help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013