Get periods only after taking thyroid medicines, have stopped them, got vaginal bleeding post appendectomy. Complications in surgery?

Hello I have recently had an appendectomy and I have hypothyroidism and have been off my thyroid medication for awhile and I haven t had a period which is common when I don t take my thyroid medication I don t have a period without takin medication to do so afyer my surgery I.noticed some vaginal bleedin and it has continueed 24 hours later I am.not.sure.if the surgery would have brought on my.peruod or if it is something mote are there any.complications after an appendectomy that may cause vaginal bleeding
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012