Get dryness in vagina immediately after periods. Dies this mean I am not ovulating this month?

According to an article which i read recently pregnancy occur when the mucus is very thin, slippery and egg white. The mucus is first very thick and then it changes to watery, but in my case after 3-4 days after my periods i had a very thick muck in generous quantity. This mucus lasted for only 1 day, the next day onwards i started feeling a dryness in my vagina continously and this feeling is on the 12th day after my perioids. I wanted to know if pregnancy chances are there are not ? or is there any problem in conceiving ? i had my periods on 9th jan, 13 and i am feeling dryness even today when i m nearing my peak day. Even today morning when we tried to have sex it was very painful for me due to insufficient lubrication . Does it mean i am nt ovulating this month and that pregnancy chances are less ? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
The quantity of cervical mucous and its nature is determined by estrogen content in body at different times of the menstrual cycle. .

If you are on some medicine like clomiphene it decreases cervical mucous. ...and herbal medications or certain ayurvedic preparation come in pharmacy like barkeitt which increase this mucous quantity. ...but ovulation cant be accurately determined by this.....though painful intercourse is of concern may use lubricants or even estrogen creams vaginally during periods of extreme dryness.