Get circumcision done? Is that a good thing? Will it be effective?

Should I go by this article s information about circumcision? WWW.WWWW.WW Ive always seen circumcision as a bad thing, but for the past few days ive been hearing otherwise. Even the American Academy of Pediatrics has changed its stance on male circumcision and now fully supports it and concedes that the benefits far outweigh the negative issues that can inflict uncircumcised males. They re the United Sates main pedatric acedemy, so i m starting to think my veiw on circumcision is wrong and ive been wildly misinformed. Ive been linked to this article by a few people to make the best decision for my child but I still don t know if I should believe it. Ive been told that the anti-circumcision and pro-circumcision groups are liars and i m not sure which side is really correct. Is circumcision really a healthy choice that will provide my boy with a lifetime of benefits or is there really no need for it if he washes properly? Do most studies go to show that circumcising is more benefitical or are there any real studies done by any organizations showing circumcision is less benefical?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012