Get angry easily, feel like hurting myself, end up falling asleep, forget about the incident the next morning. Reason for such behavior?

Okay so what does it mean if I get angry really easy (about little things) & then I get to the point where I just be feelin like hurting myself,,But then I end up fallin asleep then when I wake up the next day I really dont remember acting crazy,,My girlfriend tells me to go look at the messages I sent her & shes scared to let me see my daughter but she know I wont hurt them,,she just asked me to find out why I tend to act like that before I end up doin somethin wrong..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
These can be a manifestations of complex partial seizure or extreme of frustration or depression or impulse control disorder

One need to consult a neurologist and / or psychiatrist to evaluate properly and then take treatment

This should be treatable

Also, may be effect of illicit drugs, if you consume such ilicit drugs