Genital warts on pubic area, scrotum. Removed by electrotherapy, reappear after shaving. How to remove hair?

i had genital warts on pubic area and scrotum . been through electrotherapy warts are gone and when i shaved my pubic area and scrotum sometimes i get cuts and warts reappear, whatshould i do about removing my pubic hairs and hair on scrotum used razors,hair removing cream bt still i get cuts please help me by suggesting what to do,now i am using to clean my genitals with methylated spirit twice a day. is it good or bad? will it effect my penis in any way?erection wise?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013