Gastrointestinal infection, diarrhea, bacillus-shaped black specks post bowels. Are these eggs?

I recently had some kind of gastrointestinal infection. I had diarrhea once each morning for two days and I was nauseous, bloated, and had mild abdominal cramping for two days, with overactive bowel sounds. I had a fever one night and severe headache . The symptoms are now gone, but I now see perfectly round but almost bacillus-shaped black specks-very small- on the toilet paper after having a BM. Could these be eggs?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012