Gastro symptoms, tiredness, severe stomach pains on waking up, itchy bumps on arms and tummy. CT scan, blood test normal. Cause?

I have been unwell for a number of weeks starting with gastro like symptoms 3 weeks ago that cleared but I felt generally unwell and tired , the last week I had severe stomach pains which woke me in the early hours of morning went to gp who ordered ct scans bloods etc nothing showed I had the pains again last night and I have now woken this morning with itchy bluster pimple like bumps on tummy and arms they are in no pattern or form they are completely random should I be concerned
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer