Gastritis, bloated, high bp, giddiness. On ayurvedic treatment. No relief. Better solution?

hello doctor for the past three months i have bp around 140/90 and severe gastritis so that i feel boated after ma food and for the last two days i felt slightly gidiness.i supposed to sleep late night .i am undergoing ayurvedeic treatment for gastristis am taking medicines for the past three months yet i could not get releive from gastritis after my food.plz tel what could be the problem and better solution for this doctor
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013