Gastric problems, pain, loose stools, green to black stools. Positive for H-Pylori, stomach ulcers. Treatment for symptoms?

Both of my daughters (17 and 21 years-old) and I have had gassy stomachs, noisy stomachs, pains, and loose stool ranging from green (primarily) to almost black for the past week. I was thinking shigillosis, (we all had it when they were little and it went through their daycare) but many symptoms are off or missing, i.e. no fevers) My 17 year-old just (2-3 weeks ago) was diagnosed positive for H-Pylori and stomach ulcers , but went through the treatment for that. Our doctor is referral happy lately and seems to prefer to refer us to specialist without even seeing us first (yes I am researching for a new Dr.) but in the meantime, I thought I d check in here.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012