Gastric problems, chest pain, growling in stomach, high pulse rate on sleeping. Tried pantacos D. Permanent cure?

Hello doctor am suffering from gastric problem from past 1 and half year i have homeopathy treatment and also i have take tablets like pantacos D , omgs it just clears for some days and again i come back to same problem i get poking pain at the center or left and right of the stomach now a days my stomach is stomach growling any tine in a day an really very much worried Please help me i have fast heart beat while am go to sleep
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013