Gastric and digestion issues, watery stools, prescribed Pentakind DSR. Does it have any side effect?

Doctor I am having gas trouble since long time also I have no proper digestin since long time. My stool is watery. My doctor prescribed me Pentakind Dsr for 1 month. Has it got any side effect? Also I am having piles since long time. When too much disurbance I used to take Dafflon 500mg. for 3-4 days regularly since last 20 years. Has it got any side effect for dafflon intake? Please answer these question doctor? My age is 49 weight is 70 kg
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013