Gallbladder removed, internal hernia repaired, scar tissue removed, gastric tube placed. Get old stomach removed?

I am wondering how after a RNY the old stomach has bowel and food going into it with no sign of a fistula . I am only 13 months out. I have had my Gallbladder removed in April with a internal hernia repair . May I had another hernia repair. 1st of July I had to have scare tissue removed because it was blocking my intestine , at the end of July I had to have an emergency surgery because my intestines reversed and I spent 8 days in ICU . That s when they placed a Gastric tube into the old stomach. 6 months later and now I still have the tube and talks of have the RNY redone and the old stomach to be removed. How bad is this? I have already lost 138 pounds and I am in a size 1. My start weight was 267.9 at a size 22. I now way 128 at a size 1 and my height is 5 4 .
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012