Gallbladder removed. Urge to pass stools after eating. Mucous, blood in stools. Pain below breasts. Suggestions?

I had my gallbladder removed in Sept. Ever since I can t eat without running to the bathroom. It doesn t matter what I eat. I ve noticed a little mucus in my stool . Then today I ve had horrible pains right below my breast .. and right above my belly button.. along with pain in my midback right side. I went to use the restroom and I had a lot of clear mucus come out with a lot of blood in it.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013