Gall bladder removed. Having upper abdominal pain, elevated liver enzymes, throat tightness, pressure in head. Suggestions?

I had an episode three nights ago at work. Had terrible pain in my upper abdomen for about four hours. Almost identical pain to having a gall bladder attack but I had mine removed three yrs ago. Have elevated liver enzymes . Also have throat tightness at the base of my mech at collarbone. Been off and on for two months. Non stop for three days now. Feels like hands wrapped around my neck that sometimes causes pressure in my head.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013