GERD, get extreme dizziness, stomach pain during night. Taking Lexapro. Should I try another medicine?

Hello. I have been taking Lexepro for almost a month now, but for the last few days I have been feeling extremely dizzy and my stomach hurts about a few hours after being awake and mostly at night. I have GERD . Is there any possible way that the Lexepro is making the GERD worse, because I am wondering if I should try another anti depressant . I already had the flu once about two months ago, and I just now got over a sinus infection and an ear infection . I took Suprax.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer