G6PD deficient,bad smelly gas,prone to infections. Recommendations??

Hi doc,
I have few queries.my kid is 45 days old and is G6PD deficient.here are my queries.
1.after giving gripe water he is still having colic/gas pain .pls advice if i can give anything else to cure this and make him feel better.
2.he passes really bad smelly gas.is it normal?coz i read newborns dont smell.
3.i have to travel by flight,when can i take him on board.is there any precaution required to carry such a small kid in plane with so many people.i mean for INFECTION.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013