Front hair line reducing. Is DHT the cause & what are ways to control DHT?

Hello Sir, My age is 24,Weight 75, and height is 5.7 I am experiencing reduction in front hair lines my hair and studied that the DHT which is produced from Testosterone is directly responsible for hair loss . And previously I was not masturbating at that time my hair fall daily count was 70 - 80 hair per day approx which is reduced now to 30 - 40 as i had started masturbating now.... Please tell me that is this correct or false and please tell me way to control DHT so that I can prevent my hair ... Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012