Frequently suffer with UTI, lead a healthy lifestyle. Was diagnosed with coeliacs disease in the past. Cause of recurrence?

44 yof, 50 kgs, married, diagnosed with coeliacs disease 5 years ago. I would like to know why I keep getting UTI s. I have read information on how they occur, & as I am in the health industry, I have an understanding of what s happening but I d like to know why I get so many & how to prevent them. My husband & I are quite sexually active but not excessive, I drink plenty of water & try to stick to my GF diet . I take iron supplements & cranberry tablets (10, 000 mgs) daily. I really do quite ill with them, a little pain on urination & the feeling of wanting to urinate frequently as well as fever , nausea & generally unwell. They really are quite dibilitating & I ve had 4 in 12 months. It s frustrating that I keep getting them.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013