Frequent urine infection, glaucoma, arrhythmia. Done antibiogram. Taking Kossop, Travatan, Atelonol. Can Ciproxina, Maxicef be taken?

My Mother have 80 years old and have frecuently urine infeccions and she recieved treatment in accordance with antibiogram reports...some day ago i took a sample just only for control... and find leucoytes 10-15 bacterias 2+ and Hematies 3 to 5.. I repeat the test the next day and in both cases found Klebsiella oxytoca... the Doctor have suggest to give her Ciprofloxacine... and I have found in the drugstore just Ciproxina (Bayer)... but some persons tell me that in her cases is very dangerous... and suggest me Maxicef... My Mother have glaucoma with treatment (Kossop and Travatan) by another hand just some month ago begin with arrithmias and take Atelonol 1/2 tab by day... please I appreciate your suggestions.. Thank You!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012