Frequent urination, tingling in vagina. No blood, pain, smell. Advice

I'm a 28 year old professional, sexually active, with no history of serious health problems. I drink a lot of water. Over the last one week, I have developed this constant tingling feeling within my vagina, which is accompanied with a frequent urge to pee. The feeling when i pee is like that of a mild orgasm and i have a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder. when i pee there is only a little amount of urine coming out and i have to go toilet like 3 times in an hour.i have no pain, no smell and no blood when peeing.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
It seems that you might have some infection near urinal opening causing this problem.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course after consulting your doctor.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and take care.