Frequent urination, loss of appetite, abdomen pains, not pregnant, have nexplannon fitted tonight. What to get relief?

or past week i been going bathroom more often then usual i have had loss of appetite and pains in my abdomen every time i eat during and after it hurts and for periods of time after its left side but on my back under my ribs front right side under ribs and across my lower abdomen i know i am not pregnant i have the nexplannon fitted tonight has been worse pain has not eased off can you help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Quite clearly you are experiencing symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. It could be that your body is getting used to the implant, so you could wait a while longer to see if your symptoms subside or you could consult your doctor now and get your hormone levels checked.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.