Frequent urination, less volume of urine, erection problem. Taking itrin. Treatment?

doctor for last one and a half year i m facing the problem of frequnent urination volume is low sometimes in minutes i have to go and very less volume comes, i have conducted several urine and blood and everything is normal, though in uroflowmetry test my flow is less which is either .16 or 16, doctor gave me itrin but i experiernced problem in erection so i discontinue after taking 22 days of 1 Mg dose, still i m having this problem?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Hi dear and welcome to HCM ....
dear frequent urination with small volume has three causes....
1: UTI
2:prostate enlargement
3: bladder muscle instibility ....
as your urine R/E is normal ,so it exclude UTI ...
prostate enlargment occur after the age of 45 years .....pelvic U/S will confirm the tamsulin .4 mg one nocte will improve the symptoms ...
if U/S is also normal ,then it is due to bladder muscle instibility,tab dutrisitol for 2 weeks ,will relove the problem ....
to improve erection ,take pine apple ,banana ,almonds daily ...