Frequent urination, genitals form adhesion, infected with chlamydia, no itching or milk discharge. What can be done?

I have this urge to unrinate even when i have visited the bathroom not too long ago. Lately, I have been noticing that the tip of ma genital gets stuck together and have like some form of adhesion so i have to open it with two fingers. I am worried cause i am not sure what it happening to me. Got infected with chlamydia a month ago but have been treated with an antibiotic. took a sublinqual but it wasnt effective so i was giiven a shot. There is no itch or or any milky discharge. Can you help me know whats wrong. im thinking its diabetes being that i tend to drink tea and cookies late at night then fall asleep cause of ma work condition. I am not fat. i am active
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013