Frequent urination, ejaculation without erection. Suggestions?

sir 3 years ago i made a love with my girl friend.initially when i gossip with her over phone/meet her i felt much erection .so i squeezed my abdomen to control myself.but after 1 month i felt frequent urination .After that when i gossip/meet my girl friend /think about sex a water type fluid comes out of my penis and i loss erection.Now the erection sustains as long as the fluid does not come,but as the fluid comes i loss erection.Now the fluid is also coming without erection.sir please prescribe me some medicine to stop that water type fluid which hampers erection.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012