Frequent urination, constipation, muscle spasms in pelvic region. No fever, no nausea. Took macrobid. Reason?

30yr old female and Have had sensation/urge to pee for a couple weeks now. So general doc twice and took two urine test/cultures which showed no growth. And I was prescribed macrobid 2x a day for ten days prior to the urine results. Also saw Obgyn who said everything was fine vaginally. Almost finished with macrobid but sensation seems to return ocansionally throughout the day/night. Not as painful as before antibiotic but still irritating. I m worried it will come back strong again when done with macrobid. Other symptoms include: constipation , muscle spasms in pelvic region. No fever, no nausea, no burning, no itching no discharge.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013