Frequent urination, burning urination. Due to excessive masturbation?

I am urinating too much, and I feel that some urine is left after I urinate, and so I go again after 10-15 minutes. I end up urinating at least 4 times between two drinks of water. I also think that this might be because of masturbating too much - which I had been doing for the past few months. Since I urinate more during the times after masturbation. Can there be a correlation ? I also get a slight burning sometimes, but not always. And it s only slight, and only at the beginning of urination .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013