Frequent urination, acute pain, on Thyronorm, antacids for hyper acidity. Could this be related to thyronorm?

I am on Thyronorm 50 mg since the past six months, after the doc recommended me since my TSH was 23. Besides this I am also on antacids OMEZ DSR for a long term chronic hyperacidity for the past many years. However since the past one month I am having continuous problem of urination (almost every half an hour), besides an acute pain in the left leg. Could this be related to Thyronorm? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012