Frequent urination, UTI symptoms, cuts in labia, ulcers, sores, Menopausal?

My married partner of many years is showing some signs of concern as is his wife. She has shown symptoms of a UTI (burning also frequent urination ). The UTI cleared with antibiotics then came back immediately. This has cleared again. Since this my partner has encountered some mild burning sensation on urinating. Over a number of months he s had some trouble starting his urination and some on off frequent urination though this has mostly passed. Today there was some irritation inside the head of his penis and he s weeped some spots of blood throughout the day noticeable at the end of urination especially. This has never happened before. Over the last few days he has lost all erections including morning ones though we expect this is stress from the grief of a relative s ill health. He works in a dirty bacterial environment. Could this be an STD or a shared UTI or something bacterial? The bleeding is most concerning me. I myself have had no issues other than a few months ago a couple of sores appeared after rough sex. Almost like ulcers inside labia area but I believed them to be cuts. They appeared to have got infected but it cleared within the week. We re awaiting a urine test result for my boyfriend though it s taken so long. Can you advise what you would expect as causes? By the way my partner is 50 years old and his wife a year younger. She s experiencing the menopause .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013