Frequent urge to urinate, swollen sensation in vagina, light red bleeding. Treatment?

I am a 46 yr old mum of 3 children, Recently I have been having the urge to urinate frequently but often just a tiny trickle will come out. At the same time I have a swollen feeling in my vagina and a pressing down feeling which comes and goes, kind of tickly? although I can t see any blood in the toilet when I do urinate during the last few days when I wipe myself there is some light red smear of blood on toilet paper.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013