Frequent urge to urinate, light pink clots, bleeding, occurred after increasing water intake. Treatment options?

within thelast hour, I ve had frequent urgency to urinate, but only a little comes out and it s clear, also it would feel pleasurable. the last two times I wiped I noticed, light pink bloodand even a small tiny tiny clotof blood . when I urinate now the pleasurable feeling is gone, but there s still some light bleeding ,. I recently increased my intakeof water, it s been a week since I started, and every time I drink water I have to urinate 5-10 min after drinking .
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013