Frequent stomach pain, nausea on taking energy drinks or vitamins, have mucus and blood streaks in stools with anal itching. Cause?

I m a 28 year old female who often has stomach pains or feel nausea when I drink energy drinks or take vitamins . A few weeks ago I got really sick and had diarha for 3 days with bad cramps. Went to ER and try found blood high in my rectal exam. Now I have mucus coming out with my stool and streaks of blood in the mucus. And is making my anal itch . What could b causing this
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012