Frequent sneezing causing watery eyes and headache, rise in temperature. No relief with treatment. Remedy?

Hi, I have a really a big issue regarding my sneezing .I over sneeze 20 times a day non stop.This leads watery eyes and headaches .I currently live in uk and I never sneeze when I travel outside uk.I have noticed my sneeze start whwhen my body temperature rise,I get less sleep and as soon as I come out of shower.I don t seem to sneeze in cold weather and when I say cold weather I mean when I m walking/travelling outside. I have tried all medicines and nothing seems to help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012