Dizziness and burning in the eyes after keratin hair treatment. Headache , burning in the back. Worried

i had got my keratin hair treatment done yesterday,though my eyes were burning yesterday while treatment bt it got fine after treatment was done.after near abt 11 hrs or so i felt diziness which was relaxed after abt 2-3 later after 16 hrs after treatment was done i felt bit burning sensation on back.and bit headache also started.Please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Dec 2013
Hi Ruchi,
It seems from your query that the kind of chemicals used in the hair treatment is causing the problem. These chemicals can cause irritation, burning sensation and dizziness.If these chemicals used in excess can cause local symptoms of irritation and burning and if get systemically absorbed can cause dilatation of vessels to cause fall in blood pressure, thence dizziness and headache.
You should not be worried about this. Over the areas of irritation you apply a soothing cream or calamine lotion. The headache will subside in few hours as the drug will be excreted from the body. You drink of lime water wit pinch of salt in it for the same and relax yourself. Do take care to be careful when taking the treatment next time.
with best healthy hair and health wishes,
Dr Sanjay K Kanodia