Frequent onset of PVC's, heart monitor showed nothing unusual. Should I be concerned?

I have had PVC s off and on throughout my life usually months apart.. Last spring they became more frequent and I wore a heart monitor for 2 weeks. Nothing unusual showed up on the graphing. They subsided some after my move from Colorado living at 8K but haven t stopped completely. Not as frequent as they were but obvious. Should I be concerned? I have a new doctor here in MO and scheduled to see her on 1/23/13. Just need an another opinion on how dangerous these can be. My Tabor s indicates they could be life threatening. Should I be concerned at this time? I am 78 yrs old.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013