Frequent numbness in hands and feet, increased weakness, blood work clear. Had fibromyalgia, secondary adrenal insufficiency. Help?

I am a 41 year old female. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and secondary adrenal insufficiency approximately 10 years ago. In the past 6 months I have been having increasing problems with my hands and feet going numb. It is now to the point that the numbness reaches to my shoulders and knees. I have sensations of electrical shocks in my arms and legs at times. I am becoming weaker and there are times the pain is more than I can bear. My bloodwork is completely normal and my doctor doesn t know what to do with me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012