Frequent migraines. Brain MRI shows intracranial abnormality. Diagnosed demyelinating disease, cerebral vasculitis. Meaning?

I m a 32 year old female that suffers with migraines. I recently had a MRI brain. The impression says this:1. I acute intracranial abnormality is identified. 2. There are single punctate foci of gliosis involving the subcortical white matter of each frontal lobe . This finding is nonspecific and can be a consequence of chronic microbascular ischemia. Demyelinating disease and cerebral vasculitis are included in the differential diagnosis. What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012